June 11, 2011

Day 5, 6, 7, 8!-Again!

So I posted I very entertaining post yesterday but it DIDN'T SAVE. Shoot :)
So let's try again.  The last couple days have been so incredible... really hard.  But in the end, the best news of the day is that I got a job! It's at Sunsations.  "Your Beach Department Store." So if you need a towel with wolf designs on it, a carved wooden turtle, or a bucket of shells, I'm your girl.
So my general schedule is this:  It's crazy so stick with me...
Monday:  Work 8:30-4, Women's Time at night
Tuesday:  Work 8:30-4. Bible Study at night
Wednesday:  Day off from work, Discipleship Time, Date night with Jesus (Which is great!), Praise and Worship

Thursday:  Work 8:30-4, Large Group Meeting (Called PacAve)

Friday:  Work 8:30-4, Free day!
Saturday:  Work 8:30-3, All Project Dinner, Sharing on the beach/boardwalk at night
Sunday:  Church, Free Afternoon, Ministry meetings at night

So that's the basic schedule with more little things added in there.
It's just the best here... I know I keep saying that but it's been great :) I was honestly frustrated with God with the whole job thing because it was such a messy process but He never fails to have my best intentions at heart!! I will be working with a very... eclectic group of people to say the least but it will be wonderful ministry and I am honestly really excited about working with them!  While I've been learning and growing... learning specifically about God's character and how He continues to grow me and mold me and love me through my brokenness; I've just been having so much fun! I laughed harder and longer last night than I have in forever.  These people are great, I'm getting my barrings for the city , and God is loving me to the max.
Sorry for the long post but I had a lot to report! More to come :) Hope you are all having wonderfully incredible days!
-Linds